How many GB do you have with you on an average day?
Sep 7, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #32 of 65
OMG... i just realised i carry 600gig's+

USB Pen Drives
Blackberry 2gig
CF Cards Numerous
500 Gig Portable HDD
Nokia n810 (2gb internal, 32gb SDHC, 160 HDD)

Sep 8, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #35 of 65
There isn't option for me: I only have a 1 GB couple-bucks mp3 stick that I usually load with 600 megs of music: 128 or 192 mp3s directly converted from original flacs (the preferred format in home use!
smily_headphones1.gif
), I don't have a need for HQ while I'm traveling, since there's hardly any place quiet enough for me to enjoy it quality-wise.

Sep 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #36 of 65
I think my phone has about 4mb of ringtones. Otherwise, zip.

It annoys me when other people have their ibuds plugged into one ear while socializing with the other..
When I'm not with other people, I'm in my room, and listen through my PC.
The only time I might carry around a portable is on the plane.

Oct 31, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #41 of 65
4GB Fuze + 4GB MicroSD, but I only have about 4.4GB used at the moment.

All the best.

Oct 31, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #43 of 65
80gb in my Ipod Classic

Oct 31, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #44 of 65
I only carry 2gb (lame -v0 = about 20 albums) with me physically

This is all I need as my entire collection is available to me as mp3 via streaming using the free software called VibeStreamer which requires no installation on the client machine.
regular_smile .gif

If I am on a machine that has it installed (like my laptop) J.River Media Center has a "Library Server" which allows me to stream my entire library from home as well as it's playlists.

(I keep an mp3 copy of all my FLAC files for streaming and sync'ing to my portables)

Oct 31, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #45 of 65
~6GB on my Sony A728. Though it has been left at home with the cats recently, as I don't currently have earphones to use with it.

I'm extremely relieved I've decided to just give up on upgrading my portable, and focus any future stirrings of upgraditis on my desktop and home system. Going back to the ER-6i that I was totally content with for four years is like a great weight lifting off my shoulders, not to mention my wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back