How long takes Clip+ to charge????
Apr 14, 2010 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

katsuru

Head-Fier
Hey guys, i came home around 12pm my clip+ was completely empty the battery, so i plugged it to my pc, and went to make my daily stuff, after taking a nap and waking up just one hour ago, i looked to my clip+ and everything was black, i pressed the middle button and there it is... still charging??? It has been more than 7hours now... weird?

Apr 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #2 of 8
It usually only takes mine a couple of hours but I've got a unit that allows me to plug it into a wall to charge.

Different computers with different USB cards will output differing amounts of current. Could be that port just doesn't push out much power. Try a different port or, best of all, plug it into a wall outlet to charge.

Apr 14, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 8
Weird, shouldn't take that long, couple to three hours max, it is here for me anyway.

Do you have a lot of other devices connected via USB just out of interest?

Cheers

Mark

P.S. Go you have any other portable usb charger such as one for an ipod or similar, if so give that a try.

Apr 14, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 8
yeah i got a usb charger from my motorola milestone, i will start using that one... just ther cable is too short, and i don't want my clip laying on the ground
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #6 of 8
ok weird thing, my Clip+ does not charge connected to PC... i charged it completly with my USB charger, and after i connected it to PC by USB, and it kept showing the images connected to PC and the battery kept going all down and up all the time, i left it there and it was the whole time like this... really weird.

Apr 17, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #8 of 8
yeah, mine didn't even after i completely charged with wall charger and then connected it to pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back