How long does Mp4Nation take to ship / respond?
Feb 12, 2013 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

futurepocket

New Head-Fier
It will soon be 48 hours since I placed my order with MP4Nation and it's still "Processing". I even paid with PayPal hoping it would speed up the approval process.

I emailed their customer support 24 hours ago and have not yet received a response. Just wondering about other people's experiences with them .. I am going to be out of town this coming weekend and was hoping these headphones would be here before Friday since it says 2 day FEDEX shipping.

Pretty disappointed at the moment at the level of customer support / service but will give them a little bit longer to at least respond to my support query.

Feb 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #3 of 5
still processing? i have 3 items arrived and stucked at local postal service because of 3 day chinese new year holiday. my items have been there since 6 days ago, before chinese new year began.

but it's expected as chinese new year is as grand an occasion as christmas is for westerners.

Feb 12, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #4 of 5
They really take their time with processing, or not long at all. My R1 took a week to process, but my B2 was processed within 48 hours. Be patient for at least a week, then start asking questions.

Feb 13, 2013 at 3:44 AM Post #5 of 5
"We're still celebrating Chinese New Year here in Hong Kong and we're still on holiday, but we'll be back to work on Thursday and get all your orders out asap."

From their newsletter that they've sent and as other have mentioned, it is the Chinese New Year. Currently Wednesday in Hong Kong so I guess most of the orders they've received will be eventually processed within 48 hours.

Hopefully they won't run out of stock as I'm hoping to get in on the buy one get one free deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back