How long does it take for Amazon.com to process Returns?
Feb 17, 2005 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LoveablePuppy

New Head-Fier
i've been waiting 8 business days now (excluding saturdays and sundays), for a total of 10 days, waiting for the amazon.com email that says, "we have processed your return order, and you will get a refund, and so on...."

i bought my DAP from amazon on amazon.com itself. they said it takes 7-14 days before i will receive that email. its kind of weird it takes that long, because when they process orders to ship out, they do it very quickly. yet processing a return order takes them forever.

How long does it take for Amazon.com to process Returns so I can get my refund? has anyone ever had to return an order to amazon.com for a replacement or refund? if so, how long did it take?

Feb 17, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 3
I took right about 2 weeks total for a pair of returned PX200s.

When you say 8 biz days, is that once they received it or when you sent it out?

Feb 17, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #3 of 3
It must vary on the product.

I received a CD and let them know that the case was scratched. I received an email that same day saying they had already shipped out a replacement CD to me and that I should just mail back the cracked one.

In contrast, same thing happened with buy.com and they're waiting for me to send back the cracked CD before they send me a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back