How long did it take to get your Turbodock II from when you ordered it?
Apr 1, 2006 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

aaroncort

Banned
I ordered a Turbodock II from TURBO on March 13th, nearly 3 weeks ago and still haven't recieved it yet. I PMed TURBO a week ago and he said in his reply that he recieved my payment and would contact me when with the shipping information when he shipped it. Nearly three weeks have gone by and he still hasn't sent me the shipping information. Is it common for him to take that long? I assume that he ran out and had to order more parts to build more, but i want it now!
icon10.gif

May 10, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #4 of 5
Sometimes one-man operations have single orders fall through. No problem. Hopefully by now, you've sent him a pm and had it resolved.

For me, it took a shade over a week. And when it got here...well, what a great product. My iPod sounds pretty damn awesome through my Mint now, and the whole musical picture fits together so much better now with the real bass working and showing up like it should. Sw33t!

The TURBOdock II is a great product. And hey, why buy an apple dock when you can have a nice small dock that works like a charm, and is 1/16th the size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back