How listening to music and playing an instrument benefits your brain...
Dec 11, 2015 at 6:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Aero Dynamik

1000+ Head-Fier
I found this topic pretty interesting and wanted to share it. I always felt a bit smarter and quicker after having listened to music and especially after having played my violin (I make a living as a system developer) and now it has been scientifically proven! 
wink.gif
 Enjoy!

Oh, and please share your thoughts and experiences about this!

Dec 15, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #4 of 5
  <.< I've got a Guitar that is calling for me! Nice reminder to pick her up ^^ 

Thanks and you're welcome! 
smile.gif

I started to play the violin at the age of 9. I aspired to become a professional until the age of about 22 when serious back pain - caused by practicing the violin in the wrong way - put an end to it. I didn't play for 30 years but when my then eight year old daughter (now nine) started to take lessons I felt the urge to play again. There's nothing more satisfying that playing or at least trying to play the violin and I guess that goes for any instrument.

Dec 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #5 of 5
  Thanks and you're welcome! 
smile.gif

I started to play the violin at the age of 9. I aspired to become a professional until the age of about 22 when serious back pain - caused by practicing the violin in the wrong way - put an end to it. I didn't play for 30 years but when my then eight year old daughter (now nine) started to take lessons I felt the urge to play again. There's nothing more satisfying that playing or at least trying to play the violin and I guess that goes for any instrument.

Aww man that's awesome thank your taking the time to learn again with your kid! Part of the reason I wanted to play was because of my pop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back