How I plan to fund my new headphone addiction
Feb 7, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #16 of 22
These might even fix the rotten sound you get with Beats and fool your friends that are not bright enough to see the subtle difference. If they blew cash on Beats, they can't be too bright anyway.

Feb 17, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #17 of 22
Everybody knows Beats technology adds more bass to everything. It's like EQing without the distortion. Get on it yo
Slapped this sticker on my car and BOOM - it's like a club on a Friday night. Now all the bitches flock to me. (no placebo bros, srs read the measurements)

Feb 17, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #18 of 22
Just out of curiosity, would these also work if they were stuck right on the grills on the something like the HD650? If so sign me up for 10,000 of them lol
Is there bulk pruchase discount?

Feb 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #19 of 22
  Just out of curiosity, would these also work if they were stuck right on the grills on the something like the HD650? If so sign me up for 10,000 of them lol
Is there bulk pruchase discount?

Might as well save some money and counterfeit them yourself with a good inkjet printer. Use the the Chinese manufacturing playbook, one license serves an entire nation.

Feb 17, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #20 of 22
Everybody knows Beats technology adds more bass to everything. It's like EQing without the distortion. Get on it yo

Slapped this sticker on my car and BOOM - it's like a club on a Friday night. Now all the bitches flock to me. (no placebo bros, srs read the measurements)

(Lol!)

By this reasoning, if we take them off Beats, Beats will sound less bad--maybe even something decent. If it were only so simple . . . we could change the public's sound preferences; maybe music preferences too. This is too good a plan not to try it.

Feb 17, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #21 of 22
You know, I just realized that these are genuine Paper. I think that speaks for itself.

Good to see you're coming around! Wait doesn't 2Pac sponsor these stickers? I'll take 420!

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #22 of 22
Sorry to be late to the party, but are these still available? My HD800 needs some bass boosting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back