Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
hey that guy has my avatar...person

eek.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #18 of 44
Quote:

I noticed that too!

Why all the Bose bashing guys? Bose cans are the best headphones available!

*at Best Buy B&M stores
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #19 of 44
What it comes down to is this: check your attitude at the door. Especially considering the subjective nature of our hobby. What makes a person like DT880's more than HD650's? Or even stranger still, HD600's over HD650's? It all comes down to preference. If someone likes Bose headphones, I say, MORE POWER TO THEM! If someone is happy with their stock iPod earbuds and 128kbps encoded MP3's, I say, GREAT!
For me, it's about enjoying the music. If you can find enjoyment with your setup, that's awesome and really, that's all that matters (unless you're a sound engineer or something along those lines who requires something specific for a specific application).
Just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about how much better your rig is compared to someone else, what would be the point of that?

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #21 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
*at Best Buy B&M stores
smily_headphones1.gif

Actually I heard Tyll got these at Best Buy, so that puts Bose in the #2 spot
icon10.gif

j25.jpg

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #22 of 44
Quote:

Actually he doesn't...notice the shape of the brain: while yours is a 'normal' shape...the one one the other forums is in the shape of an apple...
tongue.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #23 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by memoryblues
What it comes down to is this: check your attitude at the door. Especially considering the subjective nature of our hobby. What makes a person like DT880's more than HD650's? Or even stranger still, HD600's over HD650's? It all comes down to preference. If someone likes Bose headphones, I say, MORE POWER TO THEM! If someone is happy with their stock iPod earbuds and 128kbps encoded MP3's, I say, GREAT!
For me, it's about enjoying the music. If you can find enjoyment with your setup, that's awesome and really, that's all that matters (unless you're a sound engineer or something along those lines who requires something specific for a specific application).
Just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about how much better your rig is compared to someone else, what would be the point of that?

i dont recall saying someones rig was better i just said theres better for the money

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:30 AM Post #24 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
I noticed that too!

Why all the Bose bashing guys? Bose cans are the best headphones available!

*at Best Buy B&M stores
smily_headphones1.gif

Kill the infidel !!
eek.gif
....oh ok, just saw the best buy thing...
icon10.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #27 of 44
I dunno what you guys get, but all this talk about the "B" word has bought up an ad at the bottom of the screen for them. FREE shipping.

I have gas now.

Jun 23, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #28 of 44
Meh. For some people the stock earbuds are fine. Doesn't surprise me. Not everyone appreciates the same music or appreciates music the same. It's not that far a stretch to assume that not everyone gets the same out of the music.

Jun 23, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #30 of 44
Quote:

there is one particular difference which sets you apart from your assumed twin avatar... his brain is an apple symbol, yours is homer's actual brain... a distinction to emphasize and be proud of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back