How Grado should have marketed their "iCan's"
Oct 21, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #16 of 30
i noticed the 3 moles on her right upper arm.. Bose Triports subliminal message?
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
Terrible marketing.

I wasn't looking at the headphones at all.

Hee, SO true!

Oct 21, 2006 at 7:36 AM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roasty
i noticed the 3 moles on her right upper arm.. Bose Triports subliminal message?
biggrin.gif

what...she has arms?
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2006 at 8:03 AM Post #19 of 30
Ultrasone is well known for having a few beautiful ladies on board...be carful with the comments, the main office is ruled by a nice girl as well....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 21, 2006 at 8:27 AM Post #20 of 30
I have no idea what you mean with "iCan's"!
blink.gif

Cute girl though...

Oct 21, 2006 at 10:44 AM Post #21 of 30
I would have taken the opposite route with iGrado marketing. Instead of sticking them on a hot chick Grado could have advertised them in a context that would make even the iGrados look appealing. Or at least attempt to make fun of the urge to claw your eyes out at the sight of the iGrados.. although, hot enough chick could have worked too as no one would paid attention to the unbelievably ugly cans.

igrado.jpg

Oct 21, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #22 of 30
[in response to the photo above]
As Bill Clinton once said about another dead woman, "That is a nice mummy."

Oct 22, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #24 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
Good marketing for this Ultrasone product:

icans_usa_wte.jpg

40469_HR5.jpg

40469_HR4.jpg

those have got to be the ugliest phones i've ever seen, and yet.....i can't help being...............drawn.........ahahahh

Oct 22, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #25 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
those have got to be the ugliest phones i've ever seen, and yet.....i can't help being...............drawn.........ahahahh

And be honest with us, are you really looking at the headphones or a little below around the necklace???

BTW they are not that ugly in front of you...

Oct 22, 2006 at 6:15 AM Post #27 of 30
[innuendo goes here]

Actually, as a gay man I've got to say that I still really like those photos, especially the first one. Beyond the obvious "these headphones come with a free pair of breasts!" angle, they do a good job of presenting the phones and making them look more attractive than they really are. A good model with nice lighting and the right pose can be extremely effective.

Oct 22, 2006 at 7:38 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by sethsez
[innuendo goes here]

Actually, as a gay man I've got to say that I still really like those photos, especially the first one. Beyond the obvious "these headphones come with a free pair of breasts!" angle, they do a good job of presenting the phones and making them look more attractive than they really are. A good model with nice lighting and the right pose can be extremely effective.

I agree, the first photo is definitely the best (though for me it is because of her facial expression, especially her mouth).

Oct 22, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #29 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
I agree, the first photo is definitely the best (though for me it is because of her facial expression, especially her mouth).

Totally the mouth. lol does this make us weird? Whats with the facial expression?
blink.gif
I love it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back