How durable is the sennheiser HD 598
Nov 1, 2012 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ccaian1

New Head-Fier
Hey, I got these pair of headphones like 1-2 years ago, but its already starting to show some wear. The leather is starting to tear a little bit ( very little just 1 or 2 small scratches), and the wood accents have a few scrathes too. But it works as if it was bought at day 1.

So I'm asking those will long time experience with this headphones or any sennheisers, do they last very long? I'm not sure I have the money to replace them..

Nov 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hey, I got these pair of headphones like 1-2 years ago, but its already starting to show some wear. The leather is starting to tear a little bit ( very little just 1 or 2 small scratches), and the wood accents have a few scrathes too. But it works as if it was bought at day 1.

So I'm asking those will long time experience with this headphones or any sennheisers, do they last very long? I'm not sure I have the money to replace them..

They're on the fragile side, but should hold up so long as you don't abuse them.

Have had mine for about 2 years now too, still in pristine condition despite a little bit of rough handling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back