How does this track sounds on your headphones ?
Apr 3, 2013 at 8:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

fustrun

Head-Fier
Hey guys!
I need your help !
I composed a "Chillstep Rock" track and used the BeyerDynamics DT990 pro to mix it, and i need more opinions on how it sounds on diffrent speakers/devices/headphones
So i can know what FREQ my headphones overboost or cut out so i can make my sound as pleasent to listen to on any device . .
So please listen to this track and let me know what you feel is missing or too present.

Thanks a bunch guys !

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #2 of 8
listening on dt770 80 ohm fiio e07k. sounds alright. sorry i don't know how to describe accurately lol
lows are present nicely. mids are meh. are theres highs on this track lols?

Apr 6, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #3 of 8
The snare and toms, and a few synths dominate the highs . . well i guess it's back to the drawing board, although some more opinions could be very nice . .

Apr 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #4 of 8
at school doing programming, thought I would take a listen with my etymotic mc5. Sounds decent to me (on a lame computer headphone out...)! highs could go higher, you have to remember the highs are shrill on the 990....  bass and mids are perfect for me.... on my mc5... and bad school computer sound card......

When I get home Ill use my home rig and give you a better response! 

Apr 11, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #5 of 8
Thanks man much appreciated !
Can really use all the hope i can get !

Apr 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #7 of 8
Sounds pretty good. The highs are low even on my K702's. Good work though. 
smile.gif
 (Also, I feel like it could use a bit more dynamic range.) 

Apr 21, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 8
I see guys much appreciated . . Back to the drawing board, i will repost again when i finish a new track, just wanted to say that you guys are really awesome and helpfull !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back