How does the ue11pro sound unamped?
Jan 7, 2009 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

RefreshMusic

Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm planning to get a set of the 11pro, while I don't wanna carry any amp with me, no matter how tiny it is, so can anybody tell me how they sound when connecting to the 2G ipod touch? Is there really a big difference between amped and unamped? Thanks.
Also trying to sell my ATH-W5000s here, anyone interested?

Jan 7, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Relax man. You've posted 3 times in 10 minutes. I'm sure you'll get some responses soon just sit tight.

Yeah, thanks. I'll just wait.
tongue.gif

Jan 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by RefreshMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody?

With your 4'th bump to this thread in less than one day, I am not sure why the world did not stop turning to completely address your urgent request?? How strange.
Perhaps check the replies in your other [size=medium]identical [/size]thread posted in the wrong forum on the same day.

How does the ue11pro sound unamped?

Do a search on these forums, there is plenty of info on the UE11 to read up on; you may find in your search that the UE11's are outstanding straight out of a DAP. They scale up to even better when amped.
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by RefreshMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys, please do help! I don't wanna spend that much money and get something that's not worth it.

If you are going to spend that much money and not allow it to give you its full potential, it is a waste. Just get a Mustang or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back