How does the C&C (headb) Crystal Mini Cable Stack Up?
Apr 26, 2007 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

sorrick

500+ Head-Fier
Hey All,

A few months ago I bought the C&C Crystal Mini to Mini cable from Headb.com and have been very satisfied with it, but I'm currently considering purchasing another mini to mini cable if doing so will yield noticeable improvement in sound. Specifically I am considering an ALO cable (probably a cryo mini to mini or one of the new cryo-x imod mini to minis) or maybe a headphile interconnect.

Has anyone tried the C&C Crystal mini tried any other interconnects? How does it compare. I have and love the ALO Bling Bling, and Cryo Mini LOD's but I can't really use them as a reference because I use the mini to mini with a different source (my powerbook g4 with Echo indigo DJ card). Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Apr 26, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #3 of 3
The Echo indigo dj is a pcmcia card slot sound card that gives me an analog line out signal that is cleaner than that of my powerbook (it has a better DAC than what is in the powerbook and provides a signal that bypasses any headphone amp) so I use neither. Before I had my Echo Indigo, I used the headphone out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back