How does the $10 off coupon work?
Jan 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

newgnr

100+ Head-Fier
Under the "comments" box, I said that i wish to use my $10 off first time buyer coupon for this purchase. However when it shows how much I will be charged after shipping and all that, it has not deducted the $10. So when is that $10 deducted and when will I know that it has been done?

Jan 30, 2007 at 2:55 AM Post #3 of 6
when I used it, the deduction is shown in the last screen, the one before the confirmation...email Todd if it doesn't work for you

Jan 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #5 of 6
skudmunky, I think that would be alright... After all, $10 out of Todd's pocket is $10, no matter how you slice it.

But, if you do use the coupon, I guess it would be courteous to shop again at TTVJ.com sometime in the future.

Feb 1, 2007 at 9:19 PM Post #6 of 6
Hi,

The coupon is a 1 time coupon so you can use it 1 time on anything you want - including the $10 Ety attenuators. We do of course hope that your shopping experience is good and that you will return again when you are looking for other products we sell.

The coupon code should be included on the order but we have made many exceptions when someone has e-mailed us saying they did not see or get the code before they ordered. We do apply the discount to that order with the understanding that their use of the code is done.

We are as flexible as possible on this - I'm sure many of our customers can attest to this. So order up and take your $10 and come back again soon

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back