how does head-fi clean their ears?
Jan 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM Post #32 of 56
Yeah me to, so much good advices in this tread
tongue.gif

Quote:
This thread made me chuckle a couple of times.

Jan 15, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #34 of 56

Quote:
They didn't really have Preference by L'Oreal in Marilyn's days, just Clairol, and it was written in Marilyn's maid's memoirs that Marilyn loved wearing white dresses (as in the famous one over the subway grate), and since she was a fake blonde and didn't wear underwear, she had to peroxide her Central America region, so the darkness wouldn't show through her dresses, to match her North American region.

Anyway, for the older gentlemen, a little rubber restorer should do the trick:

Quote:
Personally, I use a hedge trimmer. Don't. Ask. 

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #36 of 56

Quote:
Pressure washer and vacuum cleaner afterwards, what else would one use?

IDK, I'm not man enough for that...compressed oxygen can is good for me

Jan 15, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #37 of 56
If your serious, compressed air is too many dB's and will leave your ears ringing.

That, and you don't want huge chunks of wax flying out and hitting the Waterford Crystal and Fabergé eggs.

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #38 of 56

Quote:
If your serious, compressed air is too many dB's and will leave your ears ringing.

That, and you don't want huge chunks of wax flying out and hitting the Waterford Crystal and Fabergé eggs.

LOL...i'm not that stupid... or am I? anywho, so off topic, but waterford makes everything, from pens to crystal sets

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #39 of 56
It's been torture the last week for me.  Right ear was blocked up with wax (right ear always seems to be the worst for me for some reason!).  Made an appointment with the nurse to get the ear cleaned out but the only appointment was a week away.  So that meant no iems for a week (figured it didn't make much sense trying to unclog the ear by shoving an iem down it at the same time!).  Been restricted to using a pair of px100's at work which whilst fine sound wise don't block out the noise the way westone 2's do sadly :frowning2:

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back