How do you use an ipod?
Jan 11, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #2 of 20
I use winamp with the ipod and alac plugin. It syncs much faster than itunes and response in winamp is much quicker

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 20
I simply load files on them using iTunes, then play back using the iBud's.
Simple really!

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #4 of 20
if you have windows, itunes is slow from what i hear. i have osx and it is wonderful: nothing comes close to the experience.

however, you can also try songbird which will allow you basically the same use as itunes but from mozilla. works well and looks good.

Jan 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #6 of 20
not sync but you can use itunes for their music management. i have some sony and cowon and iriver and meizu which i used with itunes. no playlists but i never use those anyway. i just moved the songs i wanted or albums i wanted using finder (or windows explorer) drag and drop

Jan 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... i just moved the songs i wanted or albums i wanted using finder (or windows explorer) drag and drop

I thought you said you had OSX

Jan 12, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #9 of 20
I like to use media monkey to manage some daps i have. It should work fine with an ipod. Plus it has some pretty powerful features especially if you have a pretty big music library. But it doesn't support video. So yea....

Jan 12, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #10 of 20
^X2

I use MediaMonkey to manage my library and I just use the Zune software to point to a directory in wich I place all the music I want to sync. It should be the same with iTunes I think.

Jan 12, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #11 of 20
i use foobar2000 + plugin to sync

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Off topic Question: Is it possible to sync non-Apple DAPs using iTunes?

Not sync.
But you can manually drag and drop files from within iTunes directly to the players file system.

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I simply load files on them using iTunes, then play back using the iBud's.
Simple really!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back