How do you start your own Blog?
Jun 22, 2006 at 12:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

imho

500+ Head-Fier
Hey there,

I just realized that I am on the road every week and get to see and experience things I would love to share with the general public.

For instance, this morning I got into a Taurus and realized that it was not mine. (I rent from Hertz and they have TON of Tauruses. How did I know it was not mine? Mine has leather seats).

Last week in New Jersey, someone drove by me in a minivan at 80 MPH with a big butt sticking out the window.

Friday, I went home sitting next to a 350 pound girl who could not stop burping during the entire flight. The armrest divider got stuck half way down because she was so "wholesome". I was sitting in the middle seat and the guy on my left kept on getting upset because everytime the girl on my right blew her nose, she would shove me and then I shoved the guy. So, I spent the entire flight sitting in my seat in a straight jacket position. (I was going to call my boss and tell him that I quit).

This week I am at a company that makes shampoo, air freshners and shower gel. I had to go look at a tank with 50,000 pounds of shower gel (approximately 100,000 bottles).

Next week, I am in Norwich, NY which is literally in the middle of nowhere (translated= podunk, boondog...) Look it up on Mapquest and see if you can find it.

So there you go, my life is full of crazy little antecdotes and people and friends keep on asking me to write about it, so I want to start a blog.

Anyone know how and where?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Joonmo

Jun 22, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #2 of 3
Go to one of the many sites and sign up IE xanga.com blogger.com livejournal.com
smily_headphones1.gif

Livejournal probally the most flexable as there is a third party program called SEMAGIC That will allow you to write when ever and then post later.

Blogger maybe the easiest, and biggest it is run by Google....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back