how do you rate the ipod classic 'phones?
Mar 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

profusion

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,
I was wandering how do you rate the classing earphones of the ipods....

I have cx300 they are better, but comparing for example with senn mx90vc (on shuffle) , I didn,t get a dramatically impression that the ipos's phones SQ are so different or bad in SQ?

(but anyway mx90 are a bit strange to me
smily_headphones1.gif

o2smile.gif

Mar 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM Post #2 of 7
Well, first off, I think you mean "earbuds." Not every earbud that resembles the iBuds were made/designed to be played only through an iPod.
wink.gif

With that being said, I must say the Yuin PK1/2/3 are astonishing earbuds, although the PK3 is the winner of the three in my book. Not only for its price-to-performance ratio, but also because it has a more fun and down-to-earth sound to it.

Mar 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #4 of 7
:rant: I truly think they are the crappiest stock earbuds I have heard out of the big players, I cant believe so many people are content with them; obviously not many here, but you see so many of them around the place. IMO they are just a package filler. I must have about 5 sets of unopened ones. the worst thing about them is the non-existent isolation, makes them totally unusable to me. iots no wonder they are helping to cause hearing loss, the amount you have to turn them up in order to get any sound out of them is insane and I have to push them into my ears so much.I love apple products generally, but they are a piece of proverbial extrement:/rant:

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are earphones/earbuds.

as we speaking of mx90, they are strange to me - as I'm listening with my u10 and some other players they are very low volume, lack of bass and strange cold sound....probably of the high oms (64oms) or I do not know???
only my ipod suffle make them a bit more normal to sound?

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:09 AM Post #7 of 7
I do not have a MX 90, but I have a MX 65 here and they sound thin and metallic compared to my other Sennheiser earbuds (like the MX 560 and throwaway MX 300) which have warmer sounds, and in the case of the MX 560, good thumping bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back