How do you carry your SlimX?
Sep 2, 2002 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 8
Carry it in Headroom Airbag, with TAH. Nice combo, convenient packaging.

Sep 4, 2002 at 1:38 AM Post #3 of 8
my bro bought a little neoprene case that just barely fits his player and cds, and

i use the little bag that came with the slimx:

i have in it:

rio 250, and cds, and remote, extra batteries, and ex70s, all into my pocket
smily_headphones1.gif

i have an airbag, but my amp is broken right now, so i dont use it...

Sep 4, 2002 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 8
"rio 250, and cds, and remote, extra batteries, and ex70s, all into my pocket" Wow, you have a really big pocket then... but I would probably think so because all I usually wear are jeans!

And btw, what cases would you recommend for a person who just wants to protect his SlimX while it's in a backpack PACKED with heavy books/binders? or is the SlimX already sturdy enough?

Sep 4, 2002 at 4:01 AM Post #6 of 8
its not really that big as you would expect. it fits a little big into my jeans, but not to where it is uncomfortable
smily_headphones1.gif
. i used to use the case logic case thing, until i got this little bag and an airbag for free. i think that you should use the little bag inside of your pocket. it will get broken in your pack or stolen if your environment is like mine.

Sep 4, 2002 at 4:13 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by a1leyez0nm3
until i got this little bag and an airbag for free. i think that you should use the little bag inside of your pocket. it will get broken in your pack or stolen if your environment is like mine.

little bag?? what little bag? the one that came with the slimx?

Sep 4, 2002 at 5:33 AM Post #8 of 8
oh yea sorry. gettin a little sleepy tonight. the slimx is aluminum which is bent/dented kinda easy.... i would recommend protection of some sort for it. just slip it into the bag into your pack if you are careful, it should be fine if it doesnt get dropped or anything.. i really like the bag that came with it
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back