How Do You Carry Your Rig?
Apr 20, 2008 at 11:15 AM Post #16 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver :) /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh, behold the king of fanny packs. I just shook mine and CX300s fell out. Full of surprises. Wonderfully constructed pouch, lots of space inside, one just has to get over the fact that it's... well... a fanny pack.

i really do get terrible images when someone mentions fanny pack (especially when that is how they carry their portable gear - don't lend it to me mate).

my touch in pocket and my imp adapter to hp-fx500 in my ears: wonderful!

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:21 AM Post #17 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i really do get terrible images when someone mentions fanny pack (especially when that is how they carry their portable gear - don't lend it to me mate).

Yaa, it always looks sorta funny, no matter how you wear it. Although you can wear this one very, veeery low on the side, holster style...
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:28 AM Post #18 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by HF_Frodo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is how I carry my rig around.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4059/dsc01732rb8.jpg

That's so neat, it's even got a little net pocket for the player.

I'm carrying my rig in a camera bag I picked up recently, not really as ideal as I'd like. I think I'm gonna look for a messenger-style bag so I can carry all my school stuff in it too.

Apr 20, 2008 at 3:29 PM Post #19 of 84
simple, h10 and ex71 in my pocket. but, if u do get an amp, with some good headphone, i might try and fit them inside the silicon case with my iriver. depends on the size.

Apr 20, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #23 of 84
In the Fall and Winter I just keep it in my left jacket pocket. In the Spring and the Summer I have a no name camera bag that attatches to my belt that works well.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:35 AM Post #27 of 84
I wish my cans could go sideways to fit inside a 2 dimensional bag.
But when I carry my setup it's all in the backpack and the only thing that's out is the remote for the H140, and the cans plugged to the D1.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #29 of 84
I carry my iPod Classic in my jeans pocket, and Sennheiser CX300 in my ears or dangling around my neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back