how do u get ur sig to work
Sep 15, 2003 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 11
Are you talking about under your avatar? I think you have to submit what you want it to say to a mod. Any mods have a comment?

Sep 15, 2003 at 7:02 PM Post #3 of 11
Maybe if you could be a little more specific about what you want to do it would be easier to answer the question.

Sep 15, 2003 at 10:01 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by archosman
Are you talking about under your avatar? I think you have to submit what you want it to say to a mod. Any mods have a comment?

Wait... you can request a custom title? And all this time I thought it was just a form of Moderator retribution.

Sep 16, 2003 at 4:16 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by raymondlin
Its actually only Jude's retribution.

Hmmm, I don't know what would be more effective at this point... substantial brown-nosing or annoyance. Fortunately the latter comes natural to me so I've always been wondering why I've gone so long without a title to my name.

Sep 16, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by Born2bwire
Hmmm, I don't know what would be more effective at this point... substantial brown-nosing or annoyance. Fortunately the latter comes natural to me so I've always been wondering why I've gone so long without a title to my name.

Ahhh, but you have to be annoying in a memorable way, I think it means Jude loves ya!
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2003 at 4:21 AM Post #8 of 11
It appears that the cusrom titles under your name have been awarded for saying something silly or stupid or possibly saying something that catches Jude's eye.

They normally appear when you least expect them.

Sep 16, 2003 at 4:21 AM Post #9 of 11
looks like his sig is working fine to me.
biggrin.gif
And, I want to say I love that bass head style avatar.

Born2bwire, you have been here a long time not to have a custom title.

Sep 16, 2003 at 4:38 AM Post #11 of 11
I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy!
bowdown.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
It appears that the cusrom titles under your name have been awarded for saying something silly or stupid or possibly saying something that catches Jude's eye.

They normally appear when you least expect them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back