How do IEM's look in your ear?
Oct 27, 2005 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

devix

New Head-Fier
I'm just wondering if anyone has any pictures of different IEM's and how they look in your ear. Specifically, I'm looking for E3c, E4c, UM2, Super.fi pro.

Thanks.

Oct 27, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #2 of 13
IEMs look like small penises inserted in your ear.

j/k.
tongue.gif

the e3, e4, and um2 will all be pretty flat and will hardly stick out. the SFP sticks out a tiny bit cuz it doesn't go too far into the ear canal.

Oct 27, 2005 at 2:59 AM Post #3 of 13
hearing aids if u ask me, esp when u hang them over ur ears like me, and use the flange, making them stick out...

Oct 27, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #5 of 13
I have rebranded ER-4Ps, they look exactly like the etymotic branded version. It looks like I have cords coming out of my ears, although you can see the blue and red parts of the earphones vertically against the bottom part of my ears.

The weirdest looking part is probably the cord clipped to my shirt.

Oct 27, 2005 at 3:06 AM Post #6 of 13
My ER-6i is very stealthy. It goes all the way in and isn't really noticeable, unlike the ER-4, Shures, Super.fi's, etc.

Oct 27, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
My ER-6i is very stealthy. It goes all the way in and isn't really noticeable, unlike the ER-4, Shures, Super.fi's, etc.

How so?

e35.jpg

e36.jpg

Aside from the cord slippage (not easy taking a picture of one's own ear) I'd call that pretty unnoticeable.

Oct 27, 2005 at 6:12 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit

Too bad they don't sound as good!
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2005 at 6:28 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns11
How so?

e35.jpg

e36.jpg

Aside from the cord slippage (not easy taking a picture of one's own ear) I'd call that pretty unnoticeable.

how did u manage to shove it up ur ears so much

Oct 27, 2005 at 11:53 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by devix
I'm interested in the Super.fi pros, but if they stick out and make u look like a zombie...then I'm not so sure about them anymore.

They do stick out, but in my opinion they really don't look that bad. I mean, people are going to wonder what the heck those things sticking out of your ears are, but I haven't felt self-conscious wearing them.

Somebody posted pics, but I can't seem to find the thread at the moment.

Oct 27, 2005 at 12:09 PM Post #12 of 13
Wearing my UM2 right now, listening to Black & Jones featuring Mike Francis - Someone like you.

um2-wear-detalle.jpg

icon10.gif

y/k

um2-wear-detalle-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back