How Do I Prove My Head-Fi Allegiance !
Dec 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Hi 5

100+ Head-Fier
How many post? how long does it take? To prove myself worthy?
ph34r.gif

I just want to be able to post pics and share
L3000.gif

Tell me the Secrets...

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #2 of 10
ph34r.gif
I am NOT a robot
ph34r.gif

or.. am I..
confused.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #5 of 10
Alright.. I give in! I'll do it...
mad.gif

Hello,

My Name is Andrew.
I'm 34 years of age.
I like Music.
Allot.

blink.gif

For as long as I can remember I have had a fascination for music and musical equipment.

I have an insensible thirst for audible pleasure.. For give me.. I often cannot control my cravings.

blink.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #7 of 10
Read the top section in blue: http://www.head-fi.org/f/5620/feedback-bug-reports

Thanks for the info!
redface.gif

Hi, Andrew. I'm Felix, 51 years old. I also love music and look forward to your participation.

Nice to meet ya Felix!

And thank you for the warm welcome =]

I'm a Newbie/GreenHorn when it comes to Hi End audio equipment. but I'm a devoted listener! 
L3000.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #8 of 10
Once you start opining about/ recommending/ critiquing gear you've never heard, deriving an aural perspective after reading a teenager's viewpoint, consider yourself a part of this community. Sad, but unfortunately true.

smily_headphones1.gif

Lol

Sounds about right.

As a Disclaimer.

I Andrew, Know nothing.. 
blink.gif

Feeew! glade to get that out of the way!

By the way, Beats By Day and the best-est headphones ever!
gs1000.gif

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #9 of 10
Thanks for the info! :xf_eek:
Nice to meet ya Felix!

And thank you for the warm welcome =]

I'm a Newbie/GreenHorn when it comes to Hi End audio equipment. but I'm a devoted listener! :L3000:

That's key. Really.

I'll give you one piece of advice regarding audio forums in general: All posts are not created equal, even though they mostly look the same. Always look at an individual's profile, as it'll give you an idea as to who you're talking to. If you don't see him as an owner of the product under discussion, disregard the bulk of what he says. If he's a kid, make up your own mind; you already know what I think. If he's an avid gamer - and many here are - his sonic viewpoint is mostly nonexistent, as it relates to your needs. Apologies if I sound a bit cynical.

:D

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #10 of 10
That's key. Really.

I'll give you one piece of advice regarding audio forums in general: All posts are not created equal, even though they mostly look the same. Always look at an individual's profile, as it'll give you an idea as to who you're talking to. If you don't see him as an owner of the product under discussion, disregard the bulk of what he says. If he's a kid, make up your own mind; you already know what I think. If he's an avid gamer - and many here are - his sonic viewpoint is mostly nonexistent, as it relates to your needs. Apologies if I sound a bit cynical.

biggrin.gif

Excellent Advice!

I'm definitely a Cross bread of the Above description. 
beyersmile.png

I'm like a kid when it comes to what I like/want and think is Top of the Headphone Pyramid.. but there is no.. Top..

I do very little gaming, but when I do. Good headphones are a MUST! Big into movies too...

I listen to anything that sounds good. Minus 99% of rap. because, well 99% of rap is crap.

Of and thank the Audio-Gods!!

I now have access to Picture Posting!!!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747164/sharing-photos-of-my-collection

THANKS! HEAD-FI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back