How do I IGNORE posts from certain people ?
Feb 20, 2006 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

]|[ GorE

500+ Head-Fier
There are a few hard-headed head-fi members who also happen to be Grado lovers that i dont wanna see anymore of.Their attitude in their posts seems plain wrong to me.

Is there anything i can do to NOT SEE them in the forums ? Can i block certain frames etc ?
confused.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 7:53 PM Post #3 of 24
Go "User Control Panel" -> "Buddy / Ignore Lists" -> enter usernames of choice...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Feb 20, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #6 of 24
i think i know who the thread starter is referring to . . .
biggrin.gif

Anyways, I say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Feb 21, 2006 at 8:12 AM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Oops... Sorry if I have offended you.

Hope you haven't blocked me yet.

Garrett

No Kramer,its not you.You are a very nice person.

Feb 21, 2006 at 9:49 AM Post #10 of 24
yeah seriously sometimes the fanboys (not just grados) can be really brainless. I dun usually block them, it's cool to see what they have to say. I used to address everything directed to me and attention w**re always get to me, nowadays i just ignore them and see what crap they can blab out of their mouth...there is no fun if you are missing something is there?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
yeah seriously sometimes the fanboys (not just grados) can be really brainless. I dun usually block them, it's cool to see what they have to say. :

I wouldn't block anyone. They can gave their say but equally, so can you. If someone pisses me off, I turn really dumb and stoooopid so they get annoyed. Why should I (or you) worry about the nerds?

If you are unable to communicate with A...holes, at least you can try winding them up. It's great when they respond!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Ian

Feb 21, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #12 of 24
usually i toss in a churro reference or two to try to defuse the situation. if that doesn't work, i insert a large dose of the Chill Pill. if all else fails, i dive into the boiling pit of lava with the rest of the flamers and start skewering.
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephas
Is that so, Jahn? I haven't seen you do any skewering, any examples you care to share?
evil_smiley.gif

I'm so surgically precise, and strike like a ninja, that it comes and goes and all that's left is a sea of preztel posters.
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #15 of 24
hehe, I saw getting jahn get riled when his chill pills didn't work in the "headphone economy/buy sell" whatever thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back