How do I buy this DAC/AMP?
Jul 21, 2008 at 10:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Resonance

New Head-Fier
I came across this amp, (iZO iHA-1 V2) and it looks like a great alternative to a Benchmark, especially at 68,800 yen ($652.77), but I can't figure out how to get one! I've spent quite awhile Babelfish-ing their site, but to no avail!

If I can get one, I will post some info about it as there doesn't seem to be anything on Head-Fi regarding this particular model. (It is a dual-mono head-amp after all!)

Anyone have any ideas, or speak Japanese!?
Thanks!

Jul 22, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #3 of 6
That was a good idea to use IE, I thought FireFox didn't have html problems like that!

I sent them a message asking how I can buy... we'll see if anyone in their office can read english or not. (I hear it's a popular language in Japan nowadays.)

Thanks.

Jul 22, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #4 of 6
It's been a popular one for quite a while; whether or not they have someone who feels they are capable of "business-level English" is another thing

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #5 of 6
So Aegid,

You say it's been popular, but I haven't been able to find one head-fi comment, let alone a thread, about this particular model. Any ideas where to look?
Thanks!

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Ah, I meant that English as a language is popular in Japan, not the product itself. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back