How do I book a behind-the-wheel test with California DMV ?
Jun 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kodreaming

500+ Head-Fier
1: I can't book it online. It says my license type is not allowed. Fine
2: I tried the phone system so many times. But whenever I picked a office (San Francisco or Daly City), the system will say "The system is not available blah blah). I tried in the morning, noon, afternoon. Same thing.
3: I finally find a way to transfer it to Phone technicians (?) by say random things three times. But, I waited 15 minutes and my call is hung up. What ?

What can I do ? Can I go to the DMV office and make an appointment ?

Jun 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 5
Booking it should work.. Are you a minor with a permit or over 18 without anything? When I got my license, I did it online and just entered the number on my permit without any problems. Sorry this may not be any help to you, but if you have a permit, I'll be glad to help you in booking a test online. However, if you're over 18 without anything, then I can't really help you.

Hope this helps a little, Jayon

Jun 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 5
I am a Canadian citizen.
I guess that's why I am not allowed to book it online ?

I am going to DMV office again tomorrow , this is way too FXXXXXX hard.

Jun 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM Post #5 of 5
Finally, have it figure out...

I called them around 8:15 and talk some crap to the automated system so it transferred me to phone technicians (why don't call them support or service) and waited for 10 minutes .... Finally, a real person ! She is actually quite effective and booked an appointment for me. I just need to pass the driving test next Tuesday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back