How can you be sure you're buying the NON-stealth version of the Hifiman Arya?
Oct 17, 2021 at 1:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cactus_farmer

1000+ Head-Fier
As far as I can tell, the only thing that visually distinguishes the stealth from the non-stealth version of the Arya is a sticker on the box. Well, what if (in transit or packaging or storage) that sticker fell off the box of the Arya you were buying, and therefore you thought you were buying the non-stealth version but actually ended up with the stealth version?

Is there any way of visually telling apart the actual headphones (and not just the box)?

These headphones are pretty expensive, and I'd be pretty annoyed if I ended up buying the wrong thing just because a sticker fell off...

Jun 7, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #3 of 3
As far as I can tell, the only thing that visually distinguishes the stealth from the non-stealth version of the Arya is a sticker on the box. Well, what if (in transit or packaging or storage) that sticker fell off the box of the Arya you were buying, and therefore you thought you were buying the non-stealth version but actually ended up with the stealth version?

Is there any way of visually telling apart the actual headphones (and not just the box)?

These headphones are pretty expensive, and I'd be pretty annoyed if I ended up buying the wrong thing just because a sticker fell off...
That's not true, they have significant differences in how the drivers look from both angles.
Stealth has green tinged magnets and the non-stealth one shows more of the internals of the drivers, plus the drivers look different.
there's also slightly different color on the cloth pads.

I think it was either Joshua Valour on youtube or DMS who shows the differences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back