How can I import a UK PS2 game?
Jul 16, 2007 at 10:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Goh

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, I'm looking for a PAL/UK copy of the game "Ico" for the PS2 to import to the US. But apparently, all the websites I've looked at don't ship or are forbidden from shipping to the US. Do you any of you know how I can get my hands on a PAL copy of the game, besides ebay? Would a kindly UK-dweller be able to sell me one?

Jul 16, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #3 of 7
No, but I've read I can use Swapmagic to get the UK Ico to work on the US PS2. The UK Ico also has a 60hz mode.

Jul 17, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Compute...4632301&sr=8-1

Actually:

Quote:

Product details

* Delivery Restrictions: Available for delivery to the UK and most countries in Europe. See Delivery Restrictions.

Quote:

Software, PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Gift items (countries items can generally be shipped to)

* Amazon.co.uk and Amazon Merchants: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Republic of Ireland (Amazon Merchants only for PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Gift items), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back