How can I create a new CD for the CDDB?
Jan 3, 2006 at 5:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kurt_fire

100+ Head-Fier
I use Foobar v0.8.3 and it can't find a match for a CD I have in the CDDB. So I would like to create one for everybody. How can I do this?

Jan 3, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 6
Is their a website I can use to add a CD to the CDDB? I looked at CDDB.com but couldn't find a place to do it.

Jan 16, 2006 at 5:02 AM Post #4 of 6
anybody know?

Jan 16, 2006 at 4:19 PM Post #5 of 6
if you do find a way to enter your cd, please make sure you choose something halfway sensible for the genre entry - if cddb is to be believed, "new age" is the most prolific and encompassing genre ever, covering everything from irish folk to blues to system of a down
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2006 at 5:27 PM Post #6 of 6
Every program I have ever used that allowed a CDDB instant labelling feature to fill in the fields of a burned CD also allowed you to "upload" these same fields once you filled in every blank using the information on the CD case and is a service you really shold use if you have used the dowload part of CDDB.Check the CDDB "options" menu in your burner program.

Called giving back instead of just taking and good karma which we ALL can never have enough of when trying to balance the scales
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back