How 'bout dem Giants?
Jan 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM Post #16 of 23
when McQuarters made that interception, you could hear shouts and screams erupting all over the neighborhood... it was great!

GO BIG BLUE.

Jan 14, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerguy0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Cowboys made too many mistakes and got way too many penalties. Hard to win a football game playing like that. That's two bad playoffs for Romo, he's starting to look like a Mr. October.

Well, I wouldn't hang this loss on Romo. T.O. is actually right when he said they lost as a team. The offensive line didn't execute in the 2nd half. The receivers dropped too many passes. Defense couldn't get to Eli in the 2nd half. Special teams gave up big returns, giving the Giants short fields.

Romo was not spectacular, true. And he made a few mistakes. But the loss was truly a team effort. Even with all that, the outcome was in doubt until :07 was left on the clock.

Sucks to be a Cowboy fan right now. But the whole going to the Super Bowl thing was always unexpected icing on this season's cake. At the start, no one even in Dallas dreamed they would get 13 wins and seriously contend for the big one. So, it was a great season for them, but they clearly have more work to do.

Congrats to the Giants.

Jan 14, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Popcorn anyone?

I HATE YOU...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2008 at 8:08 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidr2287 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seemed like Romo was still on vacation...

maybe he just wanted to be able to share an experience with his girlfriend... knowing what it's like to be a has-been.

DOH! wow, that was really ungracious of me, but i couldn't resist.
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2008 at 4:01 AM Post #23 of 23
Giants Vs. Packers. What a friggin' heart attack. I can't believe that the Giants are going to the Super Bowl
cool.gif
!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back