How are you guys using your earphones with your computer?
Jan 16, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 10
headphone extension cable... radio shack... heh

Jan 16, 2006 at 5:08 AM Post #3 of 10
Having headphones with a 3m cable also helps
biggrin.gif

(but yeah extension cable is the only other option).

Jan 16, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by vagarach
Having headphones with a 3m cable also helps
biggrin.gif

(but yeah extension cable is the only other option).

And pull it underneath the desk? I still think the wire will get in the way though..

Jan 16, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #5 of 10
Headphones plugged into the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum front panel. They get in the way there more than they would coming from the back, but over time I've learned to manage.

Jan 16, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #7 of 10
HF-1's plugged directly into my audigy 2, with the cable fed up from behind my desk. Plenty of cable for me to lean back in my office chair listening to some tunes. But the cable does accumulate on the top of my desk when i put my grado's back on le banan stand
biggrin.gif

But im installing my emu0404 tonight, as my arcam delta 290 amp is arriving tomorrow, so my HF-1's will plug straight into the front of that and sound 100x better than straight out of the audigy2
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 3:27 AM Post #8 of 10
My computer sits on my desk...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:07 AM Post #9 of 10
laptop sits atop a desk with a USB cord connected to it from the back of the desk. The USB cord goes to a belkin USB hub, From the USB hub a small usb cord goes two inches bellow to the M-Audio Audiophile USB. The Audiophile USB has a headphone out and that is what i use. The headphones are held on a ott-lite lamp and about 3 feet of cord dangle on the floor becuase i only use 3-4 feet or cord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back