How About Introduction, and Thanks!
Jan 4, 2014 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Oldnslo

New Head-Fier
Based on all I read here (and greatly influenced by gelocks review), I'm taking the plunge.

I've ordered Alpha Dogs.

I've been an on-and-off audiophile for years now.  Every so often, the bug bites (again) and I find a reason to get new stuff.  Frankly, I'm not at all sure that the Dogs are going to be as portable as I want them to be, but Dan, Mr Speakers, said that he throws his into the supplied bag and then his backpack every day, with no ill effect.  

And, it also impressed me, greatly, that when I called the number on the Mr Speakers website, The Man answered.  And then addressed my questions.  That was the last straw that swayed me from the SRH-1540s.  Thanks, Dan!

6 weeks of waiting for the order to be filled?  Just gives me time to enjoy the sweet anticipation.  I picked up a Ray Samuels SR-71A years ago, and I am looking forward to hearing what the pairing has to offer.  :)

I am currently using UE triple.fi 10's for travel and  Beyerdynamic DT990 pros for studio work (I appear on the radio twice a week.  Listen in to Tulsa's Mix 96 for What's Your Problem Wednesday from 7-8 a.m. every Wednesday and Tulsa's News Leader, KRMG from 7-8 p.m. Sundays for What's Your Problem Weekend).  

Looking forward to chatting with y'all.  Of course, if you ever have a legal question, don't hesitate to ask!  

Adam 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back