100+ Head-Fier
maybe in Austria or South of Germany?

Who'd be interested?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 23, 2002 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 99
How about London?I can easily be there as I visit it 2-3 times every year
wink.gif

Dec 28, 2002 at 12:55 PM Post #7 of 99
I'd have to agree that it is a bit hard to find a good (whatever that means to anyone in the end) locaiton in europe. I still think something in central europe _might_ be the way to go. However that's as hypothetical as something can be anyway.
wink.gif

Dec 29, 2002 at 12:25 AM Post #8 of 99
Not to hijack the thread at all here,

But Peddler, we're having a mini-meet, hopefully first Saturday in February, in London... are you up for a trek down south??

Back on track, I don't know how viable it'd be to get everyone from all across Europe together... when the guys in the US do it, they normally do it by nothing larger than a state, but often smaller than a county... I don't know... but a great idea if it gets off the ground
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2002 at 2:10 PM Post #9 of 99
There's always Paris... Provided Eurostar allow us to drag our wheelbarrows onto the train.
But the idea of being in one of the nicest towns in Europe geeking out over headphones seems very... sad.
London's much better for that, it's a 'sod you, make money' type of town so being locked away with a pair of phones isn't that bad
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 4, 2003 at 3:49 PM Post #12 of 99
Sounds interesting. But I'll have to lock down the wallet, maybe even just take a limited amount of cash so that I'll have no more to spend...
You're all evil, I tell you, evil. It'll be like an AA meet in reverse.

Jan 15, 2003 at 1:17 AM Post #13 of 99
Please let me know what you decide. I would prefer germany so that I don't have to lug all the Corda Amps. Only bring my 2 Grados HA-1 and RS-1. I 'm sure Jan would like to meet me in person and give the Grado's a second chance. The RS-1 is still bright though and they both have similar soundstaging.

But it all depends on timing I guess. Jan, I'll bring my friend Dr. Jürgen Rudolph as well if he's free but I suspect he'll much rather play your piano (he's rather good as well).

Book tickets, let both OBL & Bush know that we are an apolitical group, bring Grados to irritate Jan, oh wiskey anyone?

biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2003 at 5:22 AM Post #14 of 99
...sounds nice to me... I could bring my Melos SHA-1, HP-2, which I should receive soon and whatever semidecent CDP or Turntable I'll be going to get in the near future; and maybe another pair of cans, not sure when or what my next HP purchase is going to be, though.

I wouldn't mind going to Germany, if necessary even by train, because there are some (non-head-fi too) people I'd like to meet that I haven't met in person, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back