How about a Christmas/Holiday sale?
Nov 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 12
Better suggestion. Someone should just give us all money. Show of hands?
rolleyes.gif

Nov 28, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rolleyes.gif

Heh! Supposedly the Government is doing that! I just don't happen to be in one of the "entitled" categories.

Nov 28, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

OT, but are you going to be showing up at the SoFla meet December 5th?

Hey,
Would Love to go but have work stuff that I'm tied into heavily now on a project launch. The FL meetings look like they've been awesome though!

Nov 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

rolleyes.gif

Who's asking for money? That's a mischaracterization of the OP's suggestion.

What's going on is this: It's Black Friday. Cyber Monday. The day(s) after Thanksgiving - whatever you want to call it. Most stores are having sales. It's much harder for people to pay full retail price during this part of the year when so much stuff is discounted. So those of us who might want to buy a new pair of Yuins might hold off, either spending our money on discounted items elsewhere or waiting for another Yuin sale. If one is to come, now is the time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLightOn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who's asking for money? That's a mischaracterization of the OP's suggestion.

What's going on is this: It's Black Friday. Cyber Monday. The day(s) after Thanksgiving - whatever you want to call it. Most stores are having sales. It's much harder for people to pay full retail price during this part of the year when so much stuff is discounted. So those of us who might want to buy a new pair of Yuins might hold off, either spending our money on discounted items elsewhere or waiting for another Yuin sale. If one is to come, now is the time.
smily_headphones1.gif

I didn't take it that way.

I just thought it would be nice if Head-Direct or Yuin ran a Holiday sale! I'm Trolling for treasure!

Nov 29, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLightOn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, thanks for explaining it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But *my* desire for the sale is for the reason I suggested. =D

Ohh that's what I meant as well. I'm just saying I wasn't offended by Manaox's post. I'm looking for a Holiday sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back