Houston Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2006 at 12:22 AM Post #46 of 54
Very sorry guys, but I'm not going to make it in tomorrow. I didn't get much sleep the past couple days so I was very tired today, and when I left today I made it only a couple hours before fatigue set in. I didn't think I could have gone 15 more hours like that, had to turn around and go back home.

Sorry about not making it, I really was looking forward all week to this but my lack of sleep just caught up with me, hope you guys understand. Have a great meet without me.

frown.gif

Jul 30, 2006 at 5:13 PM Post #48 of 54
Where's the meet impressions thread? I want to know what I missed.
wink.gif

Again sorry I couldn't make it. If you guys set up another meet before the end of August maybe I can fly in instead. I didn't think 17 hours one-way would be too bad but I was wrong.

Jul 31, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #49 of 54
Haha, I just happen to log in to Head Fi the day after a Houston meet.

Thanks for the heads up anyway, Mario, I would have loved to have been there. I'll keep a closer watch so I don't miss the next one. I hope you guys had an enjoyable time.

Aug 1, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #50 of 54
Well, only Thaddy showed up and even though I had the feeling he had a great time, it seems that it was not even worth to post his impressions.
We met from from 2 to 7:15pm.

Aug 1, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #51 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by mariowar
Well, only Thaddy showed up and even though I had the feeling he had a great time, it seems that it was not even worth to post his impressions.
We met from from 2 to 7:15pm.

Sorry Mario, I was too busy coming down from my caffeine high
tongue.gif
You guys missed some seriously good coffee! Mario was an excellent host
tongue.gif

Mario and myself did have a good time though, and I especially enjoyed listening to his NAD C542. Even though my Oehlbach cable didn't get along with his XP-7, he sorted it out so I was able to give it a listen.

I'd definately like to plan another meet in the future, since now I have some HDCD albums to use for reference material.

Aug 1, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #52 of 54
That's a shame. I know there are plenty of Houstonian Head-Fi'ers. Well, two is enough for a good meet, but we should really have a better showing.

Perhaps more advance notice is in order?

Aug 1, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #53 of 54
Man it seems that now is the time to schedule the meet
mad.gif

Well, I'm down for attending another meet whenever, just name the place and date! Seriously though, shall we organize another for say, the end of August(?), or when everyone is free.

Aug 19, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #54 of 54
nvmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back