Houston Head-Fi Meet #2 on October 17
Sep 5, 2010 at 1:13 PM Post #196 of 201
I may want to go... I have been living here all my life and never been to a meet. I would have a couple things I do not see on the list of "stuff", so maybe it might be fun.

Sep 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #197 of 201
Even if you brought nothing you'd still have a great time.

Sep 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #198 of 201

Quote:
I may want to go... I have been living here all my life and never been to a meet. I would have a couple things I do not see on the list of "stuff", so maybe it might be fun.

It would be a good idea for someone to start a new thread for this year's meet. It could be an interest check thread if there are no firm plans. I think people are getting confused by the continuation of this year-old thread for a meet that has already occurred.

Sep 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #199 of 201
I'd love to participate in a Houston meet as well.

I have low-ish end equipment, but would be happy to bring it for those curious about how it sounds.

Sep 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #200 of 201
i would be interested in a meet. i wouldnt be able to bring much, but am more than willing to pay some $ to come hang out with yall
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 23, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #201 of 201
*sigh* Someone really needs to start a new interest-check thread. People see this bumped to the top of the list, click on the first post, and start reading without checking the date. I don't want to give people the false impression that there is a Houston meet planned for October 17, 2010. I have asked the mods to please lock this thread. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back