Houston calling Grado lab.....
Aug 25, 2006 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Genetic

Headphoneus Supremus
I just want to know if there is life on Grado's planet....
biggrin.gif

I have tried twice using this E-mail ( info@gradolabs.com ) few weeks apart and still no life sign.

Is this E- address still working?

Amicalement

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
I called them yesterday and they answered on the first ring.

Mitch

Easy for you to say. I can barely write in English. If I call them they will probably hang up on me....
tongue.gif

But my question remains: do they return E-mails?

Amicalement

EDIT: Just read firefox360....if so I'm toasted...

Aug 25, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #5 of 12
I've been able to contact them by both phone and email, but phone's definitely the easiest way to get in contact with them.

Aug 25, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
I've been able to contact them by both phone and email, but phone's definitely the easiest way to get in contact with them.

x2

Aug 25, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #8 of 12
I had to send my RS-1s in for repair and it was hit and miss as far as emails go. Some would be answered in minutes, others would take a day or more for an answer.

Just send your question a few times and wait for a response to one of them (or more).

Aug 25, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey
I believe they just returned to business as usually after a few weeks of closure.

Yeah, I think John does a summer vacation every year.

Funny story:

I called after the National Meet with some question about MS2s or something. I mentioned that I had been to the meet. Mentioned I had met John there.

"Oh yeah? What did you think of him?" Said the voice on the line.

"Really nice guy, very personable, and he's done some fantastic things for the community. It was a pleasure to meet him."

"Oh, good, cause I'm him." He said.

Man I felt like a blushing fanboy at that point. Good sense of humor on him. He answers the phone a lot there, so there's a good chance you'll end up talking to him too.

Aug 25, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Yeah, I think John does a summer vacation every year.

Funny story:

I called after the National Meet with some question about MS2s or something. I mentioned that I had been to the meet. Mentioned I had met John there.

"Oh yeah? What did you think of him?" Said the voice on the line.

"Really nice guy, very personable, and he's done some fantastic things for the community. It was a pleasure to meet him."

"Oh, good, cause I'm him." He said.

Man I felt like a blushing fanboy at that point. Good sense of humor on him. He answers the phone a lot there, so there's a good chance you'll end up talking to him too.

Yeah, I think I got him once too. I heard a voice that sounded sort of like older but quite cheerful and he was very knowlegable. So, I thought.... hmm.... I think its Master Grado.... didn't say anything.... cause what was I supposed to say...
rolleyes.gif
... ohh im a fan of ur work
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back