House season five finale
May 13, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else feel the hallucination thing was a bit of a rip off of blondie in greys anatomy?

and while im moaning what the hell was the wedding about, yeah becasue it takes people 2 minutes to have a wedding and make it just happen to be on the day house goes off to the loony bin

I'm guessing the ending we saw was the only way the writers could make these two circumstances to work and blend into an ending, and a season finale at that. Don't you think it would have looked weird to have a happy wedding (and even have House attend it), then followed by a scene of House entering asylum?

Truth be told I wasn't really a fan on how the Chase/Cameron relationship played. I totally think Chase is such a p***y to put up with Cameron's insecurities and lack of faith. But then again I just learned yesterday that the couple had been planning on exiting the show. Writers' closure once again. I'm thinking this wedding was not originally a part of the plot (nor was Kutner's death as a matter of fact). I know they could have placed a minute wedding in the middle of the episode, or the previous episode for that matter. But this was also a nice simple farewell on the Chase and Cameron characters that had been a huge part of the classic House seasons.

Oh and sorry, never watched Grey's after 3 episodes of the first season.
biggrin.gif

May 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by cbk9811 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damaged ='s interesting

I am a fan of House, not the medical part mind you. That's rather boring. The fun is really the study of people and their surroundings. House being house, makes him relate to all of the "flawed" people out in the wild. Drug addiction has its truly brilliant moments, Zepplin for example or Hendriks or Morrison etc....... And its rather heart breaking side, Anna Nicole. If you ever met her not in front of a camera you would understand. She was pretty cool. Marvin Gaye, Len Bias, Heath, An Adult star named Savannah, she too was amazing to chat with and talk with. I used to all the time with her etc....... I guess its the Staunch philosophy of brilliant drug induced hypocrits that's interesting or maybe its just the musing's they have from time to time. Hopefully they have better arc's next season, and maybe they should develop longer ones as well. Some more character development wouldn't hurt, and some one should write a "treatment" that is unique and intersecting.

You spoke with Len Bias? I am a huge Celtic Fan and still remember what had happened. It was very tragic. Reggie Lewis was tragic as well though it wasn't the same circumstance.

May 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You spoke with Len Bias? I am a huge Celtic Fan and still remember what had happened. It was very tragic. Reggie Lewis was tragic as well though it wasn't the same circumstance.

Never met Len, but i s/w Savannah for a while. We had bagels from the same place etc.... she was really nice. To much drugs though
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back