House of marley stir it up headphones
Jan 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

shilohkid

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone I am new to the world of headphones and have been saving up for a decent pair of on ear headphones for a while. Currently i am using the awfull standard ones that come with the old apple shuffle and have been for around a year. The House of marley stir it up headphones seem pretty good but I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Has anyone had any experience with these headphones, they look really cool but do they sound good as well?

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #3 of 4
Tyll over at Innerfidelity (FYI, a well respected reviewer 'round these parts) didn't like the Stir It Up much. But he really liked the lower-cost House of Marley Exodus. His comparative review of the two is here, as well as a link to his full review of the Exodus.

(Full disclosure: I haven't heard either set but enjoy and admire Tyll's reviews.)

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #4 of 4
Awsome thanks guys, Im looking for headphones with good base but not overpowering base like the beats but still have good alround sound. I tend to listen to a wide mix of music ranging from rock to pop to dance. I'm looking for something that isnt too bulky and will look kind of descrete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back