Hot dogs or burgers, what's your favourite?
Dec 10, 2006 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
It's a question I ask quite a lot and there are probably many threads on the subject already...... who cares..... if you were about to hit the electric chair and someone asked you what you'd like to eat with your own personal fry would it be:

A: Hotdog

B: Burger

I'd almost certainly go with a hot dog and would insist they held the "fries"
tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #2 of 50
sorry voted without looking. I thought this has something to do with "things" not appropriate for this website
orphsmile.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #4 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought this has something to do with "things" not appropriate for this website
orphsmile.gif

Hotdog polls are appropriate, nay essential, on all websites aren't they?

Hold the mustard! as Kojak would say
blink.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #5 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So why are you going to visit the electric chair?

Oops has the electric chair become PC? I didn't realise, we're 400 episodes behind in the UK. Casey Jones rocks btw!

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #9 of 50
Whoops, just googled it... apparantly "electric chair" is to be forgotten (just like that) and not to be mentioned....... I didn't realise the electric chair had reached the PC dictionary, sorry......

Burgers or hot dogs? (or both)

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #10 of 50
All of you are so perverted.. wow

I'd eat a hot dog.. about 5 of them heh

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #11 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I still don't understand...is the poll supposed to be taken literally or metaphorically?

lol...

It was to be taken literally (as if you're sitting waiting to be zapped) and someone asks you if you'd like a hot dog or a burger as your last "meal"....... I was going to add "would you like ketchup or mustard" with it but (honestly) didn't realise the zap! chair was such a tender subject over in the USA. I apologize, in advance, for failing to include gherkins or fried onions into the poll
frown.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #12 of 50
I think I'd go with a hot dog, with some good spicy mustard.

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:59 AM Post #13 of 50
I don't eat beef or pork, but do enjoy veggie burgers & dogs. I'd have to go with the hotdog variety, with relish ketchup & mustard
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 1:03 AM Post #14 of 50
Hot dog with heap o' crout, mustard, sweet relish, diced onions and ketchup with peperochini on the side... on a steamed kyser-type roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back