Hosting pics from 06 Natl' Meet... question for the photographers
Apr 25, 2006 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Hiya,

If you posted some pics, I'd possibly like to host one or more of them in the future on a personal headphone-related website (which will NOT be for profit). Is it OK with you guys if I borrow a few of your pics eventually to spice up a personal site, as they're related to the biggest head-fi event so far?

If it is NOT ok, please either post here and/or Email me... let me know a couple of the filenames so I can identify which ones by series, and I'll jot myself a note not to ever put them on the web.

Thanks!

Apr 25, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 6
Not that many (any) of them are worth using but feel free. I think I speak for most of us casual photogs that all we ask for is proper credit, just don't claim the images are yours and you're cool by me.

All of my images from the meet can be found here.

Nate

Apr 26, 2006 at 4:18 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks guys. To answer some questions:

* This site will just be static personal web pages... no forum or anything.

* It will be linked to in my .sig here, so everyone will have access.

* I don't know who took what pic (there were too many and I'm unclear on the photographer with some) so I probably won't give exact credit, but will explicitly state that the pics are not mine and were taken by other head-fi members. If you view the site and want me to add accreditation in your name later (after identifying the pic(s) in question), just let me know and I'll be happy to do so. I'll also be happy to remove any pics, should you change your mind.

* I don't know if this site will ever even exist (I'm very lazy), just didn't want to feel like I was stealing anyone's pics if it ever does get posted and I wanted to put up some pictures of the national meet and/or certain gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back