Hope this is not someone we knew....
Mar 30, 2002 at 5:43 PM Post #16 of 20
man, you have to listen to music pretty damn loudly to drown out a train and its horn. My guess is that he was profoundly deaf, and now he is profoundly dead.

Mar 31, 2002 at 1:28 AM Post #17 of 20
Yep, totally a case of natural selection. Perhaps the guy was drunk or was rather dumb. I don't care how loud your music is, there are things that you just can't ignore, and a train is one of those things. You could be unable to heart it, but sure as hell you can feel it.

And please, do not call the police "pigs", porcine creatures migth feel that it ain't fair (j/k, as a former member of a law enforcement corporation of sorts, I am entitled to that sort of jokes).

Mar 31, 2002 at 1:41 AM Post #18 of 20
I do NOT at ANY time wear cans on the job.Too many bad things can happen on a construction site and you have to stay alert at all times.Or the "natural selection " rule onix spoke about takes place

HEADS UP !
DUCK !
LOOKOUT !
HEYYY !
poor person shoulda listened
eek.gif

Mar 31, 2002 at 4:23 AM Post #19 of 20
I read about this on the web the other day. Apparently his Sony Discman had been thrown clear and when they removed the CD, it was titled "Realistic Train Sounds of the Twentieth Century." Doh!

Maybe it was suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back