HOORAY!My k1000 system is almost complete.
Aug 28, 2006 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

tyloh73

100+ Head-Fier
just received my wavelength brick silver version few days ago,after 3 days of burn in,now it make beautiful sound through my flying mole ca-s3/MIT IC/k1000.I am happy at this point.

My nude/equinoxed k1000 has never had this kind of refinement before,the details are amazing,I can hear new details from the materials that I have listened to for AGES.amazing,other has said amp will make hugh defference for k1000,but I still find source make the biggest defferences.

the background is completely silence,instruments and vocal just emerge from the completely silence background,oh...soundstage and imaging is to die for,now there are actually spaces between instruments and the details on vocal is amazing,i can hear the performer breath,and some other stuffs that i never notice.vocal is clear and somehow it remind me of ps-1 that i used to own...effordless but drier.

high is back with it's full glory,after i degrilled and has the SAA cable install,i always thought the high sound not as in your face(which I like) as with the stock cable,and not as clear.but now the high i like so much is back,but less the harshness!

I still wish k1000 has more bass presence and lower extension though,the bass is deeper and has more impact on ps-1,i will fool ard with eq and see if it improve bass now.

this is the first time i am quite satisfied with my "headphone"setup since i first join head-fi....
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back