Hooray, I'm Engaged!!!
Dec 21, 2004 at 1:16 AM Post #46 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
[size=large]Hey! That's Great! Congratulations!!![/size]
It was the 'Swanlike' playing in the background that did the trick right?
If so, I'll accept uncle eyeteeth in the future
tongue.gif
wink.gif

music-smiley-026.gif

LOL, she has heard the album many times. She said the music is great, but the singer.... LOL. Whenever my children hear that album, I will say uncle eyeteeth gave it to me
600smile.gif

Elrod, got my SVS that I have been pining for (the box is HUGE!) in the mail a couple of days ago, so I should be set for a while... a long while or I will have to find a grave to crawl into
tongue.gif
She's very good about my addiction, err, hobby.
smily_headphones1.gif

Actually, when I see the ring I think of a pair of cherry Klipsch RF-7's, but the choice was easy. Speakers will never give me the kind of love that my fiance does... not that kind, you dirty people
biggrin.gif

I really appreciate the kind words all of you have given me. This is a great example of why this is the very best forum in the world. I wish I could tell all of you that personally, but obviously that is not possible. I hope you guys have a great Chrismahanukwanzakah filled with many great memories and much happiness!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 4:23 AM Post #53 of 60
Hey RTN, congrats to you and the bride! Despite all the jokes and bad mantra, I'm sure you'll have many great years ahead
icon10.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 4:26 AM Post #54 of 60
Congratulations! oh and Sorry bout yer wallet!!!
seriously thought Congratulations
icon10.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 8:46 AM Post #57 of 60
Cool! I've been married longer than most head-fiers have been alive. Trust me, you'll like it!
cool.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 7:53 PM Post #60 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1
Cool! I've been married longer than most head-fiers have been alive. Trust me, you'll like it!
cool.gif

Me too.

I wish you all the happiness in your married life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back