Home-Made IEMs
Sep 22, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #14,298 of 15,999
Oui c'était décidément du super matos il y a quelques années avec ses inconforts, je trouve l'histoire du changement de bacs naze, c'est vraiment un point faible chez eux:froncer les sourcils2:
Earsonic chez nous ils ont la HA20+ c'est une belle machine, d'ailleurs si tu l'utilises, que pense tu de la résine clear dreve fototec DLP?
Je n'utilise que le moule Detax freeprint pour le moment, mais je trouve qu'il a des reflets violets.

J'utilise le DREVE en traditionnel qui reste parfaitement clair sans reflet de couleur, j'hésite à acheter un litre de fototec DLP.

Si elle a le même visuel que l'S IO, je suis intéressé à avoir des retours.

Merci

Aldo:clin d'œil:
Dreve materials will turn yellow. Regular Clear will be almost brownish yellow after post-curring and lacquering, we switched the moment Brilliant clear was released. Brilliant clear will turn only just slight yellowish after lacquering, it's not something that's noticeable. I have no experience with Detax yet.

Sep 24, 2022 at 12:40 AM Post #14,299 of 15,999
Dreve materials will turn yellow. Regular Clear will be almost brownish yellow after post-curring and lacquering, we switched the moment Brilliant clear was released. Brilliant clear will turn only just slight yellowish after lacquering, it's not something that's noticeable. I have no experience with Detax yet.
Pro3dure IN-R clear is REALLY good too. You just have to ramp the UV exposure And not just a full UV light.

Sep 24, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #14,300 of 15,999
I haven't received all the materials yet, but I hope the tubes will fit .. look a bit small.

1.jpg

Sep 24, 2022 at 5:24 PM Post #14,303 of 15,999
Got a few Rab 32257's and was thinking of executing some sort of etymotic iem...something different. I read through Dhruv's 4 rab setup which seemed intriguing, but I definitely want the bass present. Can I exicute this with some of my custom shells? Do I need added bass? Ideas appreciated...

Sep 24, 2022 at 5:35 PM Post #14,304 of 15,999
Got a few Rab 32257's and was thinking of executing some sort of etymotic iem...something different. I read through Dhruv's 4 rab setup which seemed intriguing, but I definitely want the bass present. Can I exicute this with some of my custom shells? Do I need added bass? Ideas appreciated...
Depends on the overhead your wanting. If you need a ton, youll need a dual sub or a strong DD. If you dont, the. The 4 RAB’s should be fine. However, if you want the extended high shelf, youll beed to look at the the tweeter as well.

Sep 26, 2022 at 9:57 PM Post #14,306 of 15,999
OK.

I made a pair of HODVTEC 31618 + ED 29689
The 31618 + 15/20/24R and 2 Yellow Dampers generate very powerful bass/subbass but it could also hurt your ears.
I can feel that pulse from 31618 making myself so tired when listening.

When I put a 30R on it with 1 yellow damper the bass reduce but freq after 700hz started mess things up....

Very confusing driver......

Sep 27, 2022 at 12:28 AM Post #14,308 of 15,999
Hi, for what are you gonna use this for? I haven't seem something similar actually.
I’ve 3 BA drivers to install but only 2 tubes will probably fit into the nozzle.

So I wanted to use one tube for 2 drivers stacked together. I guess stretching the tube with a heat gun and tweezers will do the job.

I will make the shells tomorrow. Still don’t know what tube sizes to use. I’ve ordered 2x3 mm and 1x2 mm tubes.

Sep 27, 2022 at 1:25 AM Post #14,309 of 15,999
I’ve 3 BA drivers to install but only 2 tubes will probably fit into the nozzle.

So I wanted to use one tube for 2 drivers stacked together. I guess stretching the tube with a heat gun and tweezers will do the job.

I will make the shells tomorrow. Still don’t know what tube sizes to use. I’ve ordered 2x3 mm and 1x2 mm tubes.
Yeah when building my Finale 2, I used a heat gun and tweezers to stretch the tube around the whole BA since the drivers for that build don't have spouts.

Sep 27, 2022 at 3:09 AM Post #14,310 of 15,999
Yeah when building my Finale 2, I used a heat gun and tweezers to stretch the tube around the whole BA since the drivers for that build don't have spouts.

I’m using the drivers from the KZ AS06.
I wanted to go the budget way for the first DIY project and no wiring needed.

If the tubes are 100% sealed with the drivers, can I fill the shell‘s with resin?

Looks like the biggest driver has a hole on the back.

48FCA1EF-F8C5-4394-97BD-6969325DC079.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back