Holy $#!+, No political comment please.
Aug 16, 2008 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

bonkon

100+ Head-Fier
I just watched this on CNN, this is some crazy footage from a warzone in Georgia.

YouTube - Georgia-reporter turchi attaccati!!!!

I am glad that nobody got seriously injured. I know there is a war out there but I have never been to a warzone or shot inside a car. Were those 3 reporters just really lucky or were those dangerously close warning shots? I think the video is not staged since it has been broadcast by Sky and CNN. What do you think?

NO POLITICAL COMMENTS ON THE WAR, keep it about the video.

When I first saw it the only thing I could say was Holy $@# !!!! At least 10 times.

Aug 16, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #2 of 8
HOLY $#!+ indeed. but you have to wander, why people would go through all that to get a footage, and why they would be stupid enough to do it in an expensive car. that increases their chances of getting shot by a wide margin.

Aug 16, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 8
BUSH WAS BEHIND ALL OF IT!

Just kidding, I didn't even watch the video. Bush was still probably behind all of it somehow. I think Bush was behind my ice cream being melted before I got home from the grocery store the other day too, that snake in the grass.

P.S. Post #2000 byutch.

Aug 16, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think Bush was behind my ice cream being melted before I got home from the grocery store the other day too, that snake in the grass.

P.S. Post #2000 byutch.

Yep. He ignored climate change and soon we're gonna need portable coolers to buy ice cream!!

THAT person!!

Aug 16, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #6 of 8
Yes there's a very bad war going on there. There is an Israeli journalist seriously injured in Gori, I hope he'll get better soon.
CPJ News Alert 2008

BTW, at the Second Lebanon War (Israel vs Hizbullah - 2006), my uncle went to cover it (he is a video camera man), I was so glad that he got out of there safe. (Actually he filmed something that later on was on CNN and various Israel news channels.)

Aug 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #8 of 8
They were indeed very lucky who survived that attack.
I say, stay clear of a war zone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back