Holy Moley
Dec 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

thefragger

100+ Head-Fier

Winter break--I can almost taste it! I've one last exam on Tuesday and at 11am I don't have to study anything again until mid January!

WOO!!

This past semester I pulled a 120% courseload and it left me with absolutely ZERO time for a social life, outside of a quick visit from the girlfriend each week, let alone any kind of hobby!

This past Tuesday and Wednesday I had three exams in a 28h period and THAT sucked!! But here I am, I've been studying for two days, and tomorrow, for my last final exam... but I've hit this wall where I just can't stop looking up funny pictures of cats, and I thought I'd post here about my happiness!

Projects that I have to get done include the following;
Three-board Beta22 headphone amp (including the Sigma22 PSU)
Marantz 7 clone
Marantz 300DC resto
Pioneer QA-800A resto for the girlfriend (for Christmas--she asked for it!!)

Unfortunately I won't have access to a shop until early January so it's all electronics work and no machining until then.

Bah, ranting... I'm just SO excited to have this semester behind me!

Dec 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 4
School here got out for winter break last week.  I know my girlfriend only had one final, and she was stoked about that.

I remember last year, we got 5 feet of snow in like a 36 hour period, and that canceled finals for the first semester.

Good luck.

Dec 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #3 of 4
I know the feeling. School got out Friday for me and I can't explain my happiness. Hope you guys have a great holiday season! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back