Holy crap! Starcraft II!!!!!!!
May 19, 2007 at 2:52 PM Post #16 of 105
It looks like the rumors of a 4th race were false. I'm kinda glad that's the case actually. The three races present in the last game were damn near perfectly balanced. I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Knowing Blizzard, we should see this one sometime around 2010, right around the time DNF comes out.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 19, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #19 of 105
Its only a matter of time before Defense of the Ancients becomes Defense of the Zel'Naga.... Plus Chris Metzen creates some of the most amazing plots/game universes in history. As a hardcore Blizzard fan since 1995 (when my brother and I played the original warcraft in MS-DOS) I'm VERY excited.

May 19, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #20 of 105
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've been waiting for this for at least 6 years now.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 19, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #24 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by ej82m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm with you on that one, but prefer it to have mmo capability.

It's just that there are plenty of MMO's out there, and I don't particularly care for the genre.
But a hack&slash style game like Diablo where you can do things by yourself is getting much more rare nowadays, especially ones with closed servers like D2.

May 19, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #26 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like the rumors of a 4th race were false. I'm kinda glad that's the case actually. The three races present in the last game were damn near perfectly balanced. I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I don't know... back in the days me and a mate played broodwars 2 vs 1 against a comp. zerg. Him protoss, me terran.

We could never beat the endless waves. I remember most of the time I uprooted my base and shifted it, I'd be able to shift it a few times before the inevitable.

Anyway I loved it, but for someone that might have played it recently, as far as I can remember wasn't the story thought the zerg had pretty much wiped out the protoss, survivors went to the dark templars planet.

The terrans I thought were also pretty stuffed.

Anyone remember the story ?

May 19, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #28 of 105
Looking at the site it does seem pretty fleshed out, they've got screenshots with quite a lot of buildings and units from all 3 sides. I mean I'd imagine there'd still be heaps of work to do, but it's hardly just at the drawing board stage. I'm hoping it's released within a year.

We'll I was a terran fan and they better have 2 things, the fire guys and goliaths.

May 19, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #30 of 105
Grrr.. I was hoping for a Diablo 3 announcement instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back