HOLY CRAP - Itec t2000xht are AMAZING for the price WHATTTT
Nov 14, 2009 at 7:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, I picked these up today

they outperform the apple buds and my sony earbuds that i paid like 20 bucks for. They sound crazy good and are very comfy. FOR TWO BUCKS!??!? WHAT THE HELL. Grats Itech on this unknown set, you've earned my respect. These sound nothing like any other cheap set I've ever seen or owned. Holy hell. I'm stunned beyond words. I've seen these for 99c and up $1.99 The soundstage is fantastic. Lacking bass but the highs and mids are excellent. All I can say is for two bucks? These sound nicer than almost every earbud set ive ever owned, minus the expensive monster and sennheisers I own. I've purchased so many cheap sets like that before and they all sound megaphone like, echoing, distant. These sound like quality earbuds rivaling the stock cowon s9 buds. What the hell? Why havent I heard of these before? GJ itec. 9/10 for me.

itec.jpg

Nov 14, 2009 at 7:59 AM Post #2 of 21
just curious, if there is something you dont like about them, what would it be? other than the lack of bass

Nov 14, 2009 at 8:12 AM Post #3 of 21
You want bass for 2 bucks? C'mon, even some 1k hp don't give you that.

Nov 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #5 of 21
I picked these up at a local store, I'm going back tomorrow and picking a few more up. These are seriously something else for 2 bucks.

If i had to complain, I would say they are just a little too big for my ears. Then again Im short and my ears likely are smaller than most other people. They have a fantastic sound compared to everything else under 10 bucks. They are just as nice as my stock cowon s9 buds, which are very good buds. They sound really in your face, not distant like some buds do. I'm not saying they are the best ever lol, but jeez for 2 bucks, even 5-10 bucks you cant beat this. They are nicer than my ipod stock buds as well.

I'll pick up a few of them and maybe sell them to a few of you who are interested in dirt cheap buds that sound great.

Nov 14, 2009 at 10:57 AM Post #6 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by swbf2cheater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then again Im short and my ears likely are smaller than most other people.

You should hope so! Man, wouldn't it be weird if your ears were actually bigger than some other people are?
tongue.gif

Nov 14, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by swbf2cheater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked these up at a local store

A local store? Home Depot, Foot Locker, Pep Boys, Victoria's Secret?
How about a little more info please. I would like to try these also.

Nov 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #8 of 21
Hah, and you can bet at least a $1 of that went into the packaging. I've picked up dollar store earbuds that sounded surprisingly good for their price.

Nov 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #9 of 21
The store is called MARCS, its a local grocery store!

Freq Response - 50khz to 16khz
105+3db
3.9ft cord
.7oz

If anyone is interested in them, I'll resell em for a small profit + shipping
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM Post #13 of 21
As was I, which is why I posted about them. I am totally unfamiliar with them and they are very unknown. However, the sound produced rivals that of MUCH more expensive buds. They dont have that crap quality echo feel, they feel and sound fantastic. I'm very happy. I am currently trying to become a reseller for this set. Thats how much these little guys amazed me, I'll be setting up my own headphones/audio shop very soon and I think once word gets out, these T2000s will outsell everything.

Nov 15, 2009 at 4:12 AM Post #14 of 21
do you have any idea about the authorized american importer of these buds? if there is even an authorized importer at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back