Holy ****!! $30 for 200 list price headphones
Jan 22, 2009 at 6:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Baird GoW

500+ Head-Fier
Jan 22, 2009 at 6:45 AM Post #2 of 17
Dude, don't get too excited, thats a Fake one, Copies from a Chinese Manufacture...they are sold for $10 in China, its been there for a while now...

You wont find a real one for under $100 ^ ^

The Rule: You Pay For What You Get~

Jan 22, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #3 of 17
damn excuse the language i nearly shat a brick when i saw that. Are those headphones any good btw? im thinking about geting a portable pair its between them and the ultrasone pro 550

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #6 of 17
how do you know the sound "darn good" have you tried them by any chance?

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #7 of 17
i use to own the es7's, i liked the way they sound, sounded great! but, i sold them due to comfort issues. there are tons of ppl who will say that they are very comfortable. i think was one of the very few who found them uncomfortable. and btw, before even click on that link, i already knew they were fake based on the price. es7's will never ever be that cheap. and especially from a site ppl never heard of before, its prolly not trustworthy and the price is WAY too good to be true. if the price is too good to be true, its prolly a fake, unless its on a reputable site that a lot of ppl know about. that goes for all electronics really.

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baird GoW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how do you know the sound "darn good" have you tried them by any chance?

I have tried real ES7s, and they sound good to my ears. So that's how I know. Like "my.self" mentioned above, I also had comfort issues with them. My head is moderately-to-large sized, which causes the ES7s to hurt my ears because of the clamping. I don't think you'll have issues with the sound quality of these headphones, but rather the comfort.

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM Post #9 of 17
should i get them recabled if i get them? they don't look to strong imo.

Jan 22, 2009 at 8:29 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baird GoW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
should i get them recabled if i get them? they don't look to strong imo.

If strength is your reason for recabling, then get them recabled once they break. On the otherhand, if your concern was with SQ and wanted to up the sound quality by recabling, then go for it.

Jan 22, 2009 at 8:41 AM Post #12 of 17
The real ES7s ARE REALLY DARN GOOD!!! they Sound Amazing~I own one my self, and I use it everyday~ I prefer the ES7 better than my ESW9 (SOLD) because I don't have to care about the wood finish~and the sound quality is very similar, esw9 is more comfortable and more isolation though (lil better sound stage)..~

If you really want a portable headphone for around 100, get the ES7 or Denon D1001, I prefer ES7 because it looks awesome~

But make sure you get the real one, the fake one will break quick and sound crappy~

Jan 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM Post #13 of 17
do you really have to ask???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back